Saturday 27 February 2010

I'm Sorry....

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for not blogging recently. After the hype of New Moon, i had to start studying for my GCSE Mocks and i had PILES of coursework and so i didnt have time... It was just study, study, study!!
But now i'm back!!!
Firstly i would like to say congrats to KStew and her BAFTA!! I watched it (while doing Drama coursework) and i thought she really deserved to win!!
Secondly, HOW MANY THINGS IS THERE TO LOOK FORWARD TO?!!??
Remember Me - 13 days to go!!
The Runaways!
NEW MOON DVD - 23 days to go!!!
I think i might explode before then!!!
But now to show you how truly sorry i am... Rob time!!!!























Hmmmm.... I adore that one of him sleeping.... Is that creepy? Oh u kno you were thinking it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment