Thursday 19 November 2009

NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than a day until New Moon and i cannot contain myself!!!! My apologies for not blogging for a while, ive been hunting down every piece of New Moon promotion that i can find... ive found so many interviews, posters and videos that i nearly burst...
I've booked my tickets for New Moon and i am sooo excited about seeing Rob in all his Edward glory!!!!
i've been dreaming about it since..... Well Twilight....
Me, my best friends Pamela and Roisin are getting out of school early to get ready, get to the cinema and get the best seats!!!
i even signed a contract with Pamela saying that, if i grab her during New Moon she has permission to nip me sooo hard that i cry... because i grab REALLY hard, especially when Edward comes on the screen....
So less than a day, and soon enough Twilighters we will have seen it!!! whooooo!!!!
plenty of blogging coming soon, including photos of me and my friends getting ready, and at the cinema, including one of me with the massive cardboard cut out!! i swear i will get a picture with it this time!!! i went to the cinema with my sister and i saw it for the first time and i FELL up the stairs!! i had a bruise for 2 weeks!!!!
So PLENTY of pictures coming!!!!
And have fun watching New Moon guys!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment