Tuesday 29 September 2009

Did Edward know???

Okay, so i was trying to cram my brain with stupid 3.D trig, (big test on thursday) and i suddenly had this revelation, did Edward know???
My theory (and if this has been figured out by Twilighters before and ive just been completely blind to it, comment and let me know), but my theory is that Edward knew he was going to get Bella the whole time!
What if Alice had told him that Bella ended up with him? I always wondered why Edward was so cool about Bella having a brotherly bond with 'he who shall not be named' . It finally occured to me that Edward knew he had nothing to worry about, that he knew Bella was going to choose him all along...
The things i think of while trying to learn cosine rules... Anyway, comment and let me know what you think...

Thanks, Sorcha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment