Tuesday 4 August 2009

Twilighter Maker

I am very pleased to announce that i have been the maker of five twilighters!!! Yes, five!!!
When i first watched Twilight i became obsessed!! I didn't stop going on about it and i made my friends watch it, promising good results. Of course, they were very pleased. The first was my friend Pamela, who has just finished reading the books, so i can talk about it now without giving anything away. The second was my other friend Sian. I was honoured to watch the film with her when it was here first time. She finished the books within a week and has been a Twilighter for a good few months now. The third was my 24 year old sister!! Yes, she loves it too!! And the fourth and fifth were my auntie and cousin Shauna, who became Twilighters only last Wednesday. My auntie is just starting to read the books!!!
I think i should make this a full time occupation....

No comments:

Post a Comment